SORRY, YOU MISSED THIS INCREDIBLE 2017 TRIP! JOIN US IN 2018 FOR OUR WONDERS OF SPAIN TRIP OR LUXEMBOURG, BELGIUM, GERMANY AND FRANCE TRIPS IN 2018
Here’s a bit about this 2017 trip that our customers absolutely loved ….
ADVENTURES IN LUXEMBOURG, BELGIUM AND THE NETHERLANDS (May 24 – June 3, 2017)
Price: $4299 per person (Includes airfare, 10 nights lodging, ground transportation, all tours, expert guides, and 2 meals per day) See flyer for full details.
Ready to sign up? Click here for the Benelux Registration form. All payment made out to “Value Holidays” our trusted partner agency.
Here are a few of the tour highlights*:
- Unique local 3 and 4 star accommodations and city tours in the Luxembourg village of Clervaux, Bruges, Belgium (the “Venice of the North”) and Maastricht, the Netherlands, one of the country’s oldest cities with its impressive fortress.
- Special attendance with international dignitaries at the US Memorial Day service (American Luxembourg Cemetery, burial place of General Patton and over 5000 American soldiers.)
- In-depth tours led by a world renowned WWII historian and field expert, Roland Gaul, tracing the dramatic events of the Battle of the Bulge from the strikes against Nazi occupation to the heavy fighting areas of Schumann Crossroads to a foxhole tour in the surrounding woods.
- Stops at several Battle of the Bulge museums and memorials throughout the Ardennes region including Bastogne Barracks and Gen. Patton’s corridor breaking the encirclement. We will even customize the information for a family with a Battle of the Bulge veteran.
- Outstanding cuisine throughout the region.
- Optional visit to Luxembourg’s citizenship office for presentation of dual citizenship applications.
- Evening pub crawls led by our awarded beer expert (Eric Reinsvold) sampling world famous beers of monks, brew masters and families who have made beer a passion.
- Brewery tours, presentations and tastings in these renowned breweries: Chimay, Triple Karmelit, La Trappe, Gulpener, Bofferding and Simon.
*Subject to possible changes
During this 11 day adventure, you will experience WWII history that comes to life and savor the flavors of the world’s best brews. Who can resist a walk through an intriguing true tale of America’s stiffest test in all of World War II?
All intertwined with the famous “bier” culture of Lowland Europe that is as integral a part of the daily experience as waffles, frites and bicycles.
Join Kevin and Jack with two expert guides in this historical and flavorful adventure through Luxembourg, Belgium and The Netherlands.
We’ll begin the journey in Brussels with a tour of the Grand Place and the National Beer Museum. Then from our base in the charming village of Clervaux, Luxembourg we’ll explore the Ardennes Region with our internationally recognized historian and field expert on the Battle of the Bulge, Mr. Roland Gaul. For any attendees completing Luxembourg citizenship, there will be scheduled time for your appointments at the citizenship headquarters in Luxembourg City.
A highlight will be a special attendance at the Memorial Day Service at the Luxembourg American Cemetery, final resting place of General Patton and over 5000 US soldiers.
For two days, we’ll be guided through the museums, monuments and battle sites of the famous Battle of the Bulge by Luxembourg’s National Military Museum founder and award-winning author, Mr. Roland Gaul.
With the “Venice of the North” (Bruges, Belgium) as our base city, we’ll comb the breweries, monasteries and cobblestone streets of Belgium before continuing on to our next host city, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Throughout the journey, we’ll be accompanied by our personal beer expert, Mr. Eric Reinsvold, helping us to understand the beer making process and to distinguish our Pilsners from our Pale Ales from our Lambics and Sours! He’s a nationally recognized beer judge from the USA and will lead the evening pub crawls.
With each location, we’ll tour the famous breweries of well know brands such as Chimay, Triple Carmelite and La Trappe as we learn to differentiate the styles and tastes of this famous region. Our final base city will be one of the Netherlands oldest cities, Maastricht, a fortressed city that emerged in Roman times and considered one of the oldest towns in Holland. Local friends will be on hand to give us a special Dutch welcome.
SORRY, BUT THIS TOUR IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US ON ANOTHER FUN TOURS WITH KEVIN AND JACK.
Join FUN TOURS for another Unforgettable Global Adventure. Join Kevin and Jack and our two tour experts on our BEERS of the BENELUX and the BATTLE OF THE BULGE: Adventures in Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.
All payments made out to “Value Holidays”, our trusted partner agency.