Sorry but this tour is already full! We have started a wait list and would be happy to add your name in case of any cancellations.
THE CULTURAL TREASURES OF LUXEMBOURG (WITH STOPS IN BELGIUM & GERMANY) September 5-12, 2018
OPTIONAL PARIS 4 night EXTENSION September 12 – 16, 2018
$2950 per person, double occupancy for 8 days and 7 nights. Includes round trip flights from Chicago to Brussels, hotels, transfers, admissions and fees, local guides, transportation within Europe, 2 meals per day. Single supplement: $700. Four night Paris Extension: $1560. Includes high-speed train to Paris, transfers, hotel, admissions and fees, local guides and transportation within Paris.
Ready to sign up? Click here for a Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany with optional Paris trip Registration Form. All payments made out to “Value Holidays, our trusted travel agency partner.
Here are a few of the Tour Highlights:
- Tours of the picturesque German towns of Saarburg with its canals and waterfalls passing through the village streets, and Trier, Germanys oldest city dating back to 16 BC.
- Moselle River lunch cruise through the vineyards of Germany and Luxembourg. Wine and cremant tasting at the Schlink winery with local Luxembourgers for an evening intercultural exchange.
- WWII expert historian will lead a day focusing on Luxembourg and Belgium and their role in key WWII events. Visit the American Luxembourg Cemetery, final burial place of General Patton.
- Castle tours of Vianden, including the scenic chair lift ride and Bourscheid with stunning fall views of the region. A brief hike and picnic lunch in the beautifully natural crystal-clear creeks and mossy ravines of the Müllerthal
- Tour and lunch in the city center of Brussels around the famous Grand Place.
- Walking tour of the scenic capital city, Luxembourg City with its unusual fortress setting, draped across the deep gorges of the Alzette and Pétrusse rivers.
- Opportunity provided to prevent dual citizenship applications in Luxembourg City
- Optional four additional nights in Paris provides a thrilling finale to a European adventure ending in one of the world’s most famous cities. Tour the famous landmarks, broad avenues, back street cafes, art museums and park gardens in a city know for cuisine and style. Our local expert will be on hand as we tour the highlights but also search out the real magic in the unexpected through hidden parks, small museums and small bistros and neighborhood cafes where we will watch Parisian life unfold.
*Subject to possible changes
Come experience the local celebrations of a European grape harvest at the Grevenmacher Wine Festival where the wine pours freely from the parade route. Converse with distant relatives over a cold cremant in a Moselle River wine tasting room. Tour stately castles of Vianden and Bourscheid and picnic on a fall hike through Luxembourg’s “Little Switzerland” (Müllerthal).
We’ll bring WWII history to life through a special one day focus on Luxembourg’s role in the war.
And we cross borders to visit Germany’s oldest city, Trier and tour the German medieval village of Saarburg.
Considered one of Europe’s most scenic capitals, we’ll tour the Unesco listed Old Town of Luxembourg City and catch some highlights of bustling Brussels with its spectacular Grand Place
The Eiffel Tower, Sacré-Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, the Louvre.
We’ll stroll the street markets and parks and sample the world famous cuisine of the local cafés and restaurants. An unforgettable City of Lights adventure and perfect ending to this unique FUN TOUR.
Early Bird discount: $100 if reservations received by March 1, 2018. Additional $100 off for repeat FUN TOURS participants. Discounts will be credited on the final invoice.
For questions about flights and connections, call Joerg Kramer at Value Holidays, Fun Tours trusted travel agency partner 262.241.6373. All payments are made out to: “Value Holidays”
Questions about the tour, call our office at 262.689.9781
Space is limited so make your reservation today! Reservation deadline is May 1, 2018.